You will introduce with our expert team member
Amol has 16 years experience of working as an architect & interior designer in India with international architectural firms. conceptual design approach. Skilled in presentations task, well verse with site & MEP coordination’s and site handling. Aware with the norms & rules regulations of various parts of India. Keen to explore new ideas & concept. Participant in various national & international architectural competitions.
Following are the selected projects he has worked on –
- 800 Acrs Township at Burdwan for Renaissance Group at West Bengal.
- 400 Acrs Township at Jalandhar for Eldeco Group.
- 100 Acrs Township for Bhandari & associates at pune.
- Residential design & development for Darode Jog at Pune.
- Residential towers in Abu Dhabi.
- Mixed use development at Gurgaon for Om Sai Group.
- YSR Reddy memorial park at Hydrabad.
- Business center at sector no32 gurgaon for Uppal group.
- Residential Development for Uppal Group at Mumbai.
- IT & management project at Gurgaon for Auram Group.
- Project feasibilities for Premier inn India hotel in various locations in India.
- Residential design & development at Mohali.
2004: Bachelor degree of Architecture from North Maharashtra University. Green building certifications.
2020: Masters In Architectural Conservation, Pune University, India.
2004: License to practice from the Council of Architecture, India.
2020: International Council on Monuments and Sites, West Zone, India.
2016: Sinhagad Technical Institute- Architecture School – Assi.Professor.